[antlr-interest] segmentation fault with AST

DrXenos spamjunk at stny.rr.com
Sat May 17 05:55:14 PDT 2003

Hi.  I hope someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.  My antlr
parser works fine unless I set the "buildAST=true" option.  With this
option on, it will segmentation fault on a call to
astFactory->create(LT(1)).

I am building for C++ with the latest version of antlr (2.7.2).

I have built and tried it using mingw (gcc 3.2) and djgpp (gcc 3.2.2).
 I don't know if I just built it wrong, or am not including something
in the grammer file that I need to.  I'm using Windows so I can't run
the configure script, so I don't know if I am building antlr wrong
(everything but this seems to work fine).

Unless someone can tell me what I am doning, I will try using Linux or
Cygwin so I can build the "normal" way.

I hope I've provided enough information.

Thanks a bunch.

Rich