[antlr-interest] MSVC 6 ANTLR build related question

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Wed May 28 02:53:56 PDT 2003

Hi,

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 02:17:39AM -0700, Olivier Randriamanana wrote:
> I've paid much attention to read the documentation and
> used the workspace and project files in lib\cpp\MSVC,
> and copied them in "lib\cpp\". However nothing went
> well as the project file was not recognized by MSVC.
> My first question: is it me/my distribution or did
> everything work well for you out-of-the-tarball ?

MSVC builds suck at the moment. (per distribution anyways) Check the
archives of yahoogroups for a number of things people sent in. I hope to
provide a snapshot with fixes in due time. Yet no promises when it will be.

> My second question: are these the right things to do,
> or do you have better modifications to suggest to get
> things up and running ??

DLL build is very shady in the distribution. There are a number of posts
describing what to do to get it to work in the archives of the mailing
list.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----