[antlr-interest] Re: C Grammar Status

David Wigg wiggjd at lsbu.ac.uk
Mon Nov 17 03:41:13 PST 2003

IF you have problems with the C grammar in the examples you
could try my latest version of the C/C++ grammar file, CPP_parser.g.

This version, developed from an earlier version by Terence and
others back in 1994, uses ANTLR 2.7.1. It does run with ANTLR
2.7.2, but I had a lot of hassle getting to work.

At present it generates a parser in C++ only (If anyone is
interested in developing a Java version, perhaps they could let
me know).

In September I supplied a much improved version which I called V
2.0. This version was picked up by some users and just a few
problems were raised which have now been solved.

I assume "no news" is good news!

David Wigg
Centre for Systems and Software Engineering
London South Bank University