[antlr-interest] Re: how to force unexpected token error

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Tue Nov 18 02:57:28 PST 2003

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 04:29:12PM -0000, hawkwall wrote:
> I appreciate the help and now understand antlr a little better.  Why
> doesn't antlr come with the api documentation?  I probably should have
> run javadoc along time ago.

No idea actually. I guess it's pretty easy to generate with javadoc for the
java part (or with doxygen for both java and C++) Although doctype comments
may be lacking in some areas. And for the java part you'd also get the docs
from the tool because there's no clean separation between support lib and
the tool itself.

Maybe Terence can be persuaded to put these on the antlr.org site...

Cheers,

Ric