[antlr-interest] Re: Bug in the C# runtime with case- insensitive literals

Arnar Birgisson arnarb at oddi.is
Fri Nov 28 01:10:28 PST 2003

Hello Nijesh.

It's the same as for regular expressions, ()* matches zero or more of
whatever is inside the (), and ()+ matches one or more (i.e. with + at
least one item is required).

You should really read the fine manual at
http://www.antlr.org/doc/index.html, I have recently begun using ANTLR
as well and I found the manual to be very helpful and easy to read.

Arnar

http://www.antlr.org/share/1057353989224/antlr-2.7.2-CSharp-SP1.zip

Cheers,

Micheal