[antlr-interest] analysing java source code

Suma Venkatesh sumav_99 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 10:01:37 PDT 2003

Hi,

  Iam looking for  parsing which can parse an input java source code.I mean the parser
should read the source code and identify the variable names and types and control
structures.I saw java.g example of antlr.But can anyone help me on how to use that for
getting specific results like below.ALso it should the read from an input file ,parse it
and write the output in a file.

Eg: Input is :
  import java.util.*;

public class HelloWorld{