[antlr-interest] Re: SL_COMMENT in java.g

Matt Benson gudnabrsam at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 12:45:27 PDT 2003

I get:

java.g:1099:22: warning:Being nongreedy only makes
sense for (...)+ and (...)*
java.g:1099: warning:lexical nondeterminism upon
java.g:1099:     k==1:'\n','\r'
java.g:1099:     k==2:'\n'
java.g:1099:     k==3:<end-of-token>
java.g:1099:     k==4:<end-of-token>
java.g:1099:     between alt 1 and exit branch of
block

-Matt

:(