[antlr-interest] Re: Make the generated Java files private

Arnar Birgisson arnarb at oddi.is
Tue Oct 21 09:44:15 PDT 2003

I agree. RTFM is well understood in my belief, not as a negative
feedback, but more as a joke (Referring to the user-sysadmin
interaction, which has become classical in the community of computer
"power-users" as most of us here are).

In this case, instead of saying "it says in the manual ..." and sounding
condescending, Michael used the "RTFM" to say the same, but in a "I'm
your buddy and we can make jokes that we both understand" way.

Arnar