[antlr-interest] Problem in building antlr.lib

albh_daily albh at free.fr
Fri Oct 24 13:48:39 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I am really new in ANTLR group and I am trying to use ANTLR-2.7.2.
through MSVC 6.0 software.

My problem is currently to build a static library for antlr 2.7.2
\lib\cpp\src.

Using the antlr.dsw workspace from antlr2.7.2\lib\cpp\src directory,
it seems that some files
like "ANTLRExecption.cpp", "LexerSharedInputState.cpp" as welle as 2
or 3 other files are missing (even if the corresponding hpp files
are available)

Is there someone able to help me? I have tried the FAQs but I find
no entries for this problem.

I am currently totally lost on this problem,
thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Albert.