[antlr-interest] header section - include files in lexers and parsers generated by the c++ code gen

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Wed Sep 10 02:12:33 PDT 2003

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 10:28:22AM +0200, heller at cnsystems.at wrote:
> is there a way to supress the #includes for "antlr/..." in generated lexers
> and parsers? I would like to put a #include "stdafx.h" there instead and
> put the antlr includes in a precompiled headers file.

Check the example input for a C++ target in doc/cpp-runtime.html, that's
what all is possible with respect to inserting stuff around the default
includes.

If you insist on doing something like this you'll have to script around it
to modify the generated files after generation.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----