[antlr-interest] python generator for ANTLR progressing again

Terence Parr parrt at antlr.org
Wed Sep 17 11:52:38 PDT 2003

Howdy,

Amol Dharmadhikari, a superhuman student at USF, has been working on a
Python generator for ANTLR, but has gotten stuck working at his job and
cannot finish it.  He says, "The current version is just the jython
code generator i.e. to access it you will need some java classes and so
you need jython.  I also have also attached the jar of the entire
project imported into eclipse that has the python code generator files."

I'm posting this stuff in the file sharing section of antlr.org.

Hans Vangheluwe has interest in moving this project forward so if you
want to work on this also, please coordinate with Hans.

I'm pretty sure Amol got a jython version working.  Can anybody confirm?

Terence
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!
Co-founder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing