[antlr-interest] grammar for jdk1.5 parameterized types

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Sep 19 02:07:01 PDT 2003

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 12:01:44PM -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
> It means the lexer needs access to the
> symbol table.  I think Jamie did something clever, but can't remember.

If he does that than it could go wrong (in some pathetic cases) since this
is again feedback from parser to lexer. Also when the parser is in guessing
mode the lexer might make wrong decisions based upon the symboltable.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----