[antlr-interest] Re: Problems while reusing Lexer/Parser/TreeParser instances

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Sun Sep 28 15:48:03 PDT 2003

> > Do you have code that successfully supports
Lexer/Parser/TreeParser reuse?

> There should be C++ versions in the archive if I do not forget I'll post
> tomorrow.
>
> Ric
> --

Hi Ric,

Thanks for the offer but I've fixed this now. It was just that some of
the other TokenStream implementations had state that needed resetting
too...

I remember seeing a few posts that covered the reuse of
Lexers/Parsers/TreeParsers in basic Lexer->Parser->TreeParser
configurations.

Cheers,

Micheal