[antlr-interest] visual basic 6 grammar

Anakreon p98043 at rainbow.cs.unipi.gr
Fri Apr 2 04:49:29 PST 2004

ronald.petty at milliman.com wrote:
> That is vey nice of you.  I am not a VB guy (learning), how much of a
I am not either.I used vbscript in ASP only, and the main reference I had for
writing the Lexer, Parser was documentation obtained from Microsoft site on
scripting technologies.It should be almost everything Visual Basic is except
that vbscript is loosely typed.
> subset (I doubt superset) of VBScript is to VB? or VBA?  Either way, I
> would appreciate it.

I hope at Monday or Tuesday the teacher will have answered.
However have in mind that the license is GPL.
Would that license be OK with you?