[antlr-interest] Re: line #'s into tree

Kenny Lindberg ken at imachines.com
Fri Apr 2 09:06:52 PST 2004

Micheal,

Thanks for the hints, I'll take a look at the links and at 2.7.3
which I just downloaded.

> What does your compiler do?. What language is it for?

It's not really 'general purpose'. My customer builds electronic
test equipment and they are going to emulate/execute some older
PASCAL-like test languages on their hardware which already hosts or
runs under .NET. So far so good with ANTLR.

Kenny

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "micheal_jor"
<open.zone at v...> wrote:
> --- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "ksplem" <ken at i...> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A ANTLR newbie here. I've been working with the tool for 2 weeks
now
> > and I'm very impressed at how well it works and how easy it is
> > use. Kudos to the development team! I already have the basics of
my
> > compiler working already .NET executables that actually run ;>).
I'm