[antlr-interest] Re: !, for non contributing elements of the rule's text.

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Sat Apr 3 11:28:03 PST 2004

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, César López Natarén
<cesar at c...> wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 19:58, micheal_jor wrote:
>
> > Hiya César,
> >

> Hello!

Yep. Hi. Sorry about the delay in replying.

> > PPS  If you have tested build scripts for ANTLR/C# on Mono, I'd be
> > happy to incorporate them in the standard distro.
>
> Here it's a makefile for building the C# code generation and runtime
> support.

Cool!. Thanks.

> It must go at: antlr-2.7.3/lib/csharp/src
>
> antlr.runtime.dll and antlr.runtime.dll.so are the good ones which have
> to be copied to the class lib path for .net assemblies.
>
> Hope it helps.

Yep. Added. Would be part of next refresh of the 2.7.3 distro.

Cheers,

Micheal

PS  Just grabbed the msc and mono 0.31 distros. Once I've got my
virtual machine fully installed, I'll give it a whirl. I'm currently
deciding *which* Linux to use now.... ;-)

PPS  Do you have any comments about using Mono with FreeBSD rather
than Linux?