[antlr-interest] Re: would anybody object to a 2.7.4 version?

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Apr 8 02:06:21 PDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 09:43:11AM +0200, Jrg Werner wrote:
> > > Ric has made some useful changes (for example, in the build process for
> > > C++)
> I don't know about the changes Ric did, but how about support for building
> with libtool (allows to easily build shared libraries under most OSes...).

Hmm don't even have a shared target in the makefiles so I see no point in
libtool? (Also hate the sucker since it's a lot too easy in stripping out
necessary linker options)

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 Time what is time - I wish I knew how to tell You why - It hurts to know -
          Aren't we machines - Time what is time - Unlock the door
               - And see the truth - Then time is time again
                From: 'Time what is Time' by Blind Guardian