[antlr-interest] Tree including comments as tokens

francofraaalesi fmarot at esil.univ-mrs.fr
Thu Apr 8 02:50:12 PDT 2004

Hi !

I'm new to the group & to ANTLR, & I got a question which I couldn't
find any solution.
I'd like to parse java code & to build a tree from it but including
the comments of the java code.
The java grammar & tree builder/parser I found on the ANTLR website
don't build such trees & seem to exclude comments from the trees...
(by comments I mean "/* a_comment */" and "// a_comment")

If anyone has a solution i would be glad.

Thanks

Francois