[antlr-interest] caseSensitive question?

Anakreon anakreonmejdi at yahoo.gr
Fri Apr 9 10:05:03 PDT 2004

ronald.petty at milliman.com wrote:

> When I try to match "Dim" this doesn't work, however if I try "dim" it
> works.  Is there something besides caseSensitive to set?  Is my
> charVocabulary or something interferring?
> Thanks
> Ron

In the grammar I posted, this is handled in an other way.
The keywords are placed in a Map and when an ID is found and the last token
found was not DOT (.) then the Lexer would check if there is a keyword with the
same text in the Map.
I did this because ASP uses ActiveX, and ActiveX components can have any method
name they like.
consider:
dim a
set a = CreateObject("some activeX");
a.dim 'this is the method name

Perhaps you should think of this peculiar case.