[antlr-interest] Newbie question

Andres Chaves anchavesb at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 12:15:37 PDT 2004

Hi, im trying to make a parser of functions expresions (like f
(a,b,c)). I will have a collection of functions avaiable (like sin
(x), daysinmonth, etc.) and i have the number of parameters of each
function. Here is a part of the grammar

postfixExpr
	:	(id:ID LPAREN)=>
		id2:ID^
		(
         parenArgs
		)?
	|	atom
	;

I have to detect when the number of arguments is wrong (for example
sin() or sin(a,b)), and raise a parser exception, when i parse the
function (not when im calculating).

I wonder if someone could give some advice about how to do this.

Thanks

Andres