[antlr-interest] C# JML Parser

steinkobe88 steinkobe88 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 16:37:36 PDT 2004

I am attempting to build a JML parser in C#.  JML is a java
specification language (http://
jmlspecs.org)

The tool I need to build will parse JML syntax only.  However, the
tool must be writted in
C# and work under the .NET platform.  I want to use ANTLR is
conjunction with the
following two grammar files:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jmlspecs/JML
2/org/jmlspecs/checker/Jml.g
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/multijava/MJ
/org/multijava/mjc/Mjc.g

The problem I am having is getting these grammar files to work under
C#.  A lot of the
code within these files depends on Java class libraries, which C#
does not have access to.
Can ANTLR take these grammar files as inputs and create a C# syntax
checker as an
output?

ANY help is appreciated.

Thanks.