[antlr-interest] Standard library functions: how to??

Bharath S bharath at starthis.com
Wed Apr 21 15:40:47 PDT 2004

Hi Mark,
>> Standard library functions should be added to your symbol
tables before you begin the interpretation or compilation step

By adding, Should I write code for each of the standard library function I
am planning to provide? There should be a whole load of library functions
for any language and there should be an easier way of getting this done,
right?

Thanks for your comments!

Bharath