[antlr-interest] JavaScript grammar file?

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Tue Aug 3 23:16:42 PDT 2004

The specs are publicly available for the LR grammar if you do a search on ECMA
Script.  Richard Clark also sent an e-mail to the list mentioning that he was
working on a project using the ECMAScript-262 grammar that he was going to
release when he finished his project.

However, I have a mostly complete one from a long time ago that I haven't
finished.  I did most of the LR->LL conversion and it now compiles, but there
are quite a few warnings that I haven't yet had the time to look into (and it
doesn't look like I will in the near future at all).  I would be willing to
post the grammar, but as I mentioned its not complete.  It still lacks any
AST building code.  But hey, if you have lots of Javascript files lying
around, you could try it out and see what it parses.

--Kaleb