[antlr-interest] Nondeterminism and syntantic/semantic predicates info

Joan Pujol joanpujol at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:26:19 PDT 2004

Yesterday I post a message named Help with non determinism and
syntactic, semantic predicates.
Today I have been battling quite a lot with the grammar, reading the
-diagnostic description and I think that with the syntactic and
semantic predicates the grammar is not ambiguous.

I have been reading documentation, and I haven't found anything about
how ANTLR decide if a rule is ambiguous or not when you use syntactic
and semantic predicates.
Is somewhere some information about this?
And it is possible that ANTLR is not enough intelligent and give me
nondeterminism warnings when the gramar is well determined?

A lot of thanks in advance.

--
Joan Jesús Pujol Espinar