[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR status wrt Visual C++ 6.0

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Aug 13 02:30:06 PDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 05:42:14PM -0000, Michael Searles wrote:
> ok, I've got 2.7.4 now.
>
> _retTree and returnAST are commented out in the distro.

It seriously looks like you're mixing a support lib from one version of
antlr with a codegenerator of another.

retTree and returnAST should be generated in the CalcTreeParser.hpp

> are these supposed to be commented out?

Yup.

> The 2.7.4 antlr.jar is generating code that expects them.

But also should generate them in the generated class. Verify that in the
top of the generated files the version number from the antlr that generated
them is 2.7.4.

Cheers,

Ric