[antlr-interest] Exceptions in the lexer (c++)

beckersheinzsb beckersheinzsb at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 00:47:22 PDT 2004

Hello,

is there a possibility to configure antlr (c++ version) that way,
that the generated lexer doesn't "convert" RecognitionExceptions into
TokenStreamRecognitionExceptions ?
I' ve already set the defaultErrorHandler option to false. I'd like
to catch the different RecognitionExceptions occuring in the lexer by
myself.

Thank you very much.

Greetz
Heinz