[antlr-interest] Need Immediate Help(Grammar for Mainframe Application)

din_wins din_wins at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 23:23:04 PDT 2004

Dear Friends,

I have been given the task of writing grammar for Mainframe
aplication. As of now I am struck and I am not able to proceed in
writing grammar. I am sending my grammar file and the text file in
which i need to develop my grammar. Request you to help in writing
the grammar or can you update the grammar file which I have send you.
I need to complete this taks by the end of the day.

Waiting for your affarmative reply.

Thanks & Regards,
P.Srinivasa Dinesh,
Developer,