[antlr-interest] Re: Re: yet another java 1.5 grammar

Michael Stahl gcpa-antlr-interest at m.gmane.org
Wed Aug 25 11:02:08 PDT 2004

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:34:51 -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
> On Aug 24, 2004, at 4:46 PM, lgcraymer wrote:
>
>> Michael--
>>
>> Please send Ter a copy so that he can put it in the "sharing" section
>> of antlr.org.
>
> You can add it yourself with the add grammar button. :)   Please
> include the "readme" from your email in the zip. :)  Also please put
> something describing the difference to the other 1.5 grammar in the
> submitted description.  Perhaps we should get a single merged grammar.

ok, will do that :) i couldn't imagine you let just anybody
upload stuff there, so i didn't try :)

i don't think merging the two grammars makes much sense though;
i suggest you either pick one or a version of the other with
the bugs i identified in my previous posting fixed.
that seems like it is much less work with nearly the same
benefit.

do you have any comment on the syntactic predicate in loops
issue i have with antlr? (see original posting)

michael