[antlr-interest] Mark/rewind documentation

Xavier Décoret xdecoret at free.fr
Tue Aug 31 02:58:32 PDT 2004

In a recent thread about rewinding a token, the mark/rewind mechanism
was mentionned. I am looking in the manual and I cannot find that much
info about this mechanism. There is just an example of mark/rewind calls
just before section "Scanning binary files" in
http://www.antlr.org/doc/lexer.html#Lexical_Analysis_with_ANTLR.

Where can I find more info?

What I want to do is multiplexing with rewinding of a token. When lexer0
finds a @, it switch the selector to another lexer (lexer1, which shares
the same input) *and* rewind the @ because it must be used by lexer1.