[antlr-interest] Re: Bug in ANTLR C# implementation

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Wed Dec 1 03:06:45 PST 2004

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "Maassen, H.A.M."
<H.A.M.Maassen at s...> wrote:
> The Java generated treeparser doesn't seem to have an
initializeASTFactory method.

Interesting. But the tree parsers must be initialized in the same way
off a parser right?.

On second thought, perhaps you are suggesting that the method should
be removed from C# tree parsers too?.

> Since I'm running initializeASTFactory on the treeparser's own
getASTFactory, there isn't much synching being done (by me, anyway).
And all it does is set the factory's maximum anyway!

If you use hetero-ASTs, the initialization would do rather more ;-)

Micheal
ANTLR/C-#