[antlr-interest] controlled input stream parsing

rbohn777 rbohn777 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 14:42:56 PST 2004

I'm new to antlr, so I'm writing a simple CSV parser.  In my grammar,
each line is referred to as a record.  What I want to do is have the
parser and lexer only consume as much needed from the input stream
until it finds a record and then stop until a client requests the next
record at which it will pull from the input stream again until it
finds the next record.  Is this possible?