MODERATE -- mwisner69@comcast.net posted to antlr-interest

Yahoo!Groups Notification antlr-interest-accept-e1p=gQz_1iMq2hQL5wUqwrM at yahoogroups.com
Mon Dec 13 21:27:13 PST 2004

Hello,

A message has been sent to the antlr-interest group from

  mwisner69 at comcast.net

The message summary:
--------------------
FROM: mwisner69 at comcast.net
DATE: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 05:27:06 -0000
SUBJECT: ClassCastExceptions extending CommonAST

Hi, I'm brand new to ANTLR and this mailing list. I'm using
ANTLR to write an emulator for a C-like language but getting
'ClassCastExceptions' when using extension of CommonAST. At

first I thought it was me but when I ran in to the -exact-
same problem with the 'Pascal' example I thought I'd ask
here.

I'm using ANTLR 2.7.4 and Java version is 1.5

--------------------

A complete copy of this message has been attached for your convenience.

This message requires your approval for one of the following reasons:
* Your group is set to moderate all messages from this user, OR
* Your group is set to moderate messages from all users

To approve or reject this messages using the web, please visit:

To approve this message using email, reply to this message. You do not
need to attach the original message, just reply and send.

To reject this message using email, forward this message to

antlr-interest-reject-e1p=gQz_1iMq2hQL5wUqwrM at yahoogroups.com

NOTE: The pending message will expire after 14 days. If you do not
take action within that time, the pending message will be automatically
rejected.  Yahoo! Groups does this to maintain a high quality of
service for our users.

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care