[antlr-interest] BNF transformation

birmanstefan stefan at amiq.ro
Thu Dec 16 11:37:40 PST 2004

Hello,

     I have a BNF as a *.g file. I want to parse the g file and then
generate some text/html/code/etc. I looked in the manual and I saw
that I can export the BNF as a html file, with -html option.
     How/Where can I hook and generate my own stuff based on the g
file? Where should I look for resolving this task? Does anybody tried
to resolve a similar problem?

     Any info, link, start point, something is welcomed.

Thank you,
          Stefan.

PS:  My basic ideea is to use, somehow, the StringTemplate.