[antlr-interest] spoke to soon: gmane sucks. period.

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Thu Dec 16 12:41:01 PST 2004

On Dec 16, 2004, at 12:15 PM, Joan Pujol wrote:

>> The Mailman software requires apache but should work.  Found a way to
>> upload files... boy is it UGLY!  Ugh.  Well, perhaps I'll set up an
>> interface to the mail through antlr.org's server by tunneling.
>> Anyway,
>> looks like it will work and I can then spider it.  We should be good
>> go.  New antlr.org box is being built as we speak.  DNS should switch
>> this weekend.  I'll let you know when I can switch the mailing list.
>
> Only one suggestion. If you spider the mailing list please, please,
> please and 1000 time please ;) Put some antispam logic.

You mean to not show email addresses?  Mailman shows

so that the link goes to the list not the person identified. The list
will be "initial post moderated" or whatever to prevent spam.

Mailman is now up on my antlr.org and I will switch DNS when I get
everything going.

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com