[antlr-interest] testing new interest list

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Dec 22 09:02:06 PST 2004

On Dec 22, 2004, at 8:43 AM, Arnar Birgisson wrote:

>> What about the digest version? I prefer getting two emails from the
> list per
>> day, instead of fifty.
>
> You can set your preferences to digest yourself, go to
> http://www.antlr.org/mailman/listinfo/antlr-interest and enter
> your address at the bottom of the page  and click "Unsubscribe or
> change
> options", your password password was mailed to you yesterday (message
> titled "Welcome to the "antlr-interest" mailing list").
>
> After logging in you have some options, one is "Set Digest Mode". :o)

We may have a problem in that I mass subscribed everybody w/o being
able to specify preferences from old list.  There are about 1300
members.  Also, the list was supposed to send a welcome mail.  If it
did, it apparently did not include a passwd.  I'll have to be the one
to change prefs for a while.  let the deluge of requests proceed (to my
personal email).

Thanks,
Ter