[antlr-interest] testing new interest list

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Dec 22 11:07:53 PST 2004

On Dec 22, 2004, at 6:16 AM, Anthony Youngman wrote:

> That's the way it's supposed to be!
>
> Bit of a pain, yes, but the alternative is much, much worse if
> something
> goes wrogn...

Hi.  According to Arnar, the list is protected against anybody pounding
the list (intentional or otherwise).

This rings true as the vacation and autoresponse bots that hit the list
right away did not cause a loop.  With a few moderators, we can hit the
quarantine button on those accounts.

I've added "put in trash" filters for anything that says vacation in
subject etc...

SO, given all that, shall we try the reply-to as list thing again?

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com