[antlr-interest] testing :)

Nigel Sheridan-Smith nbsherid at secsme.org.au
Wed Dec 22 13:28:25 PST 2004

Go to the following link:

In the section near the bottom called "antlr-interest Subscribers", type in
your email address and password. If you don't know your password, then type
your "subscribed" email address in the bottom box and then click
"Unsubscribe or edit options". You will then get the opportunity on the next
screen to get Mailman to send you your password by clicking on the button
"Remind".

Once you are logged in, there is the option to switch to "Digest mode".

Ter: I definitely got the password email before...

Cheers

Nigel

--
Nigel Sheridan-Smith