[antlr-interest] ANTLR works with Delphi 5?

Jordi Márquez monhtruo at yahoo.es
Sun Dec 26 13:50:02 PST 2004

Hi!
I'm a lonely projectist finishing my studies.... :(
One part of my project has to check MIDI files and I would like to try ANTLR to do that. An other part have to draw the content of MIDI file to the screen using musical notation, and I decided to use Delphi because I know is very simple to draw things in the screen.

Can ANTLR be used with Delphi 5?
If it's possible, how can I install it and how I should use ANTLR inside Pascal code? There's any document where that's explained?

If not, which is the best envirointment for ANTLR? Microsoft Visual C++? (ugghs... I think is difficult drawings in MS Visual C++...)

Thanks! And Happy New Year 2005!!!

Jordi.