[antlr-interest] CCCP - Compiler Compiler Challenged Person

Nigel Sheridan-Smith nbsherid at secsme.org.au
Thu Dec 30 12:38:47 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: antlr-interest-bounces at antlr.org
[mailto:antlr-interest-bounces at antlr.org] On Behalf Of Matt Wisner
Sent: Friday, 24 December 2004 6:04 AM
To: antlr-interest at antlr.org
Subject: [antlr-interest] CCCP - Compiler Compiler Challenged Person

Hi,

I've scanned the ANTLR reference manual and poured over the samples but, for
the life of me, cannot get the simplest "conditional logic" parser/tree
parser working with ANTLR.   I've included an example of the source code I'm
trying to parse/walk along with my defs for my ANTLR parser and tree parser
below.  I've also included the output of getAST().toStringList() where the
"if" is obviously missing.   If anyone can shed some light on the nature of
my problem I would greatly appreciate it.

Are you on the list? It looks like you missed this one.

http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2004-December/010803.html

Again, either change your "If" statement to lower-case, or turn off
case-sensitivity with the "caseSensitive=false" in the lexer options.

Nigel

--
Nigel Sheridan-Smith
PhD research student