[antlr-interest] CCCP - Compiler Compiler Challenged Person

Matt Wisner mwisner at reachview.com
Thu Dec 30 12:55:40 PST 2004

Terence, Nigel,

I am on the list and Nigel I did get your reply pointing out my "If" instead
of "if" and that the (tree)parser -IS- case-sensitive.

The "if" in my post was automatically capitalized by my MS Outlook;
Outlook's AI module must be out-of-date ;-)

Due to a deadline I have stopped developing my language emulator using ANTLR
and am finishing the rest (what equates to the tree parser) by hand.    I'm
still making use of ANTLR's Lexer and Parser :)  Once my project is done and
my customer is happy (and I have some spare time) I want to try to finish
things with ANTLR.

So please consider this thread (and any others started by me) deferred until
such time I can resume.

Thanks for the  follow-up.

-Matt