[antlr-interest] yet another big "blog" update regarding attribute handling

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Fri Dec 31 16:44:45 PST 2004

Howdy,

I spent all day writing up more thoughts and things are just about
crystalized in my mind.  Very nice consistent syntax with lots of power
shall be ours!   I left the text as a semi-organized stream of
consciousness; the lower you go, though, the closer to my conclusions
you will get ;)

http://www.antlr.org/blog/antlr3/rewrite.tml

Now to implement.  Could take a few days next week.

Comments?  Let 'em rip!

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com