[antlr-interest] ANTLR grammar extension

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Feb 5 04:59:55 PST 2004

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 04:43:51AM -0800, Rob Leek, van der wrote:
> So basicly I'm looking for a clean ANTLR grammar which
> I can extend with an '@' operator and where I can
> define the other rules as: output unmodified.

Look for the antlr meta grammar in the file sharing section.

> I don't think grammar inheritance is an option here,
> since I don't need all the parser creation
> functionalities from the original grammar.

Your preprocessor idea sounds good. Inheritance I never found really
usefull as it's implemented in antlr that is...

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacre them all when they're
  drunk? You heard the man. There's seven hundred thousand of them. Ah? ..
           So it'd have to be something simple with pasta, then.
                 From: Interesting Times by Terry Pratchet