[antlr-interest] MSVC7.1 ANTLR2.7.3 rc2 Dll link error

gwind04 luc_ost at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:44:51 PST 2004

Hi,

I built the DLL file of ANTLR2.7.3rc2 with MSVC7.1. I then generated
c++ files of Calculator example. However, I could not link them
successfully. The error message of the DLL is :

"Calc fatal error LNK1136: invalid or corrupt file"

If I don't use the dll file, and just simpley put everything
including ANTLR files into the project and build them together, they
worked fine.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

btw, the release version of the dll file is 32kb, the debug version
is 324kb.