[antlr-interest] Re: ANTLR 2.7.3 building errors

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Tue Feb 10 01:56:43 PST 2004

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 09:31:42PM -0000, gwind04 wrote:
> Thank you for your prompty reply. I used JDK 1.4.2 to run the ANTLR-
> 2.7.3rc2 and the problem is solved.

Nice :)

> There is one minor thing you may feel interested. I managed to build
> the Dll with MSVC7.1. Everything but the dll.cpp caused a couple of
> errors. After I deleted the #endif statement right above:
>
> #ifdef ANTLR_CXX_SUPPORTS_NAMESPACE
> }
> #endif
>
> // Add instantiations for MSVC 7.1 here if necessary..
>
> #endif

Ack that #endif there is a stray... I never was able to really test that
file. It probably got left in after moving some stuff around.

Now I'm curious why one person with MSVC7.1 did not run into this and got a
missing symbol when using the dll and you ran into this and got a working
dll ?

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----