[antlr-interest] Re: Getting Column and Line in CPP AST's

jenlhunt2003 steam at tapisinc.com
Thu Feb 12 08:22:42 PST 2004

> http://www.imada.sdu.dk/~morling/issue4.htm
>
> The above needs some small tinkering probably for 2.7.2-3 check the custom
> AST section in the docs for the extra's.

I tried the above last night but couldn't figure out the template error that I was getting:

Lines
         void initialize( RefPNode t )
         void addChild( RefPNode c )
     RefPNode down;
     RefPNode right;

all gave me the same error:

" 'ASTRefCount' : use of class template requires template argument list"

Although I can get along okay in C++, this is my first exposure to templates and I don't know what's
going on here.  Is there something wrong with this code, or am I missing an include file or something else?

I also tried the example in the Custom AST section of the doc and ran into similar, but not identical template
problems.  Incidently, I am building under VC6.

Thanks again for your help!