[antlr-interest] Re: Indeterminacies

Lubos Vnuk lubos.vnuk at rts.at
Tue Feb 17 05:53:10 PST 2004

Hi Chris,

I've just had a quick look and your nondeterminism may be avoided by
changing the params rule:

params
:
	( SEMI ( WS )* param )+
	;

Note the change from * to +
Your original params rule could have matched nothing, which is
usually to be avoided.

HTH,
Lubos.

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "offline314159" <offline at s...>