[antlr-interest] Re: Problems building 2.7.3rc2

Simon Kellett skellett at anitesystems.de
Wed Feb 18 07:09:42 PST 2004

(Replying to my own post with a dirty work around !!)

> /bin/sh: ../scripts/install-sh: not found

If I edit scripts/Config.make and change the line to:

INSTALL  = scripts/install-sh -c

I get a *bit* further: to a "scripts/install-sh: not found" !!

INSTALL  = /home/skellett/local/src/antlr-2.7.3rc2/scripts/install-sh -c

Works !!

It looks like different parts of the install process work from
different levels in the directory tree so a relative path does not
work. I can not see how create a generic path !!

Regards, Simon