[antlr-interest] Trouble modifying Java source w/ ANTLR

cliftonccraig ccc at icsaward.com
Thu Feb 19 12:08:09 PST 2004

Hello,

I just picked up ANTLR and I'm trying to determine the easiest way to
build a Java Parser that can insert and replace VERSION strings in my
Java source files. I have the Java grammar available on the ANTLR web
site and I have the source files from the TokenRewriting article also
on the site. Could someone walk me through where in the Java grammar I
should put logic to do the insert? I really need help on this and I
appreciate any and all help provided.

Thanx in advance,
Cliff