[antlr-interest] Setting a variable in the lexer and accessing it in the parser.

BLade X blade_x123 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 01:01:00 PST 2004

Hi,
    I am filtering some html elements in the lexer,
but whenever I see a particular pattern I want that to
be known in the parser. How do I set a variable (in
C++ code) in the lexer and access it in the parser.
Also is there a way I can add variables and methods to
the lexer and parser class ? Like the main parser and
lexer class that is generated, can I add my own
methods and variables to that ? And probably access
the variables in the lexer class in the parser ?

Thanks,
Manju