[antlr-interest] anybody have opinions on blogging systems written in Java?

Kaleb Pederson kibab at icehouse.net
Fri Feb 27 23:20:04 PST 2004

I've been much less than impressed  with the jguru message board, if that's
what its officially called.  There's very little activity and, in general,
most people don't seem to get many responses.  Jguru, however, does have a
lot of nice faq information.

I would like to see a really active forum, but not as a replacement to a
mailing list.  It's much easier for me to look through a folder in my inbox
as I have time than it is to go out to a forum when I only have a minute or
two.

Sometimes the breakdown of topics makes it harder to find things as well,
depending on the size and activity of the board as well.

I suppose that doesn't really answer your question, but I guess it fits under
my opinion ;)

--Kaleb